Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's just a thought


i thought we were perfect.
i thought you were perfect.
i thought i was right....Not!!!
you made me wrong, i made you better, you made my jealousy grow up.
i was wrong when i showed you how much i trusted you.
you made wrong things goes right in your own world...Hun it will never be right in real world...
Homes,families ,great love went down because of it ... why can't you see that it's wrong!!!! you are disrespecting me in a way.
i don't want to fix a thing...nothing is broken...Yet
But it is standing on the edge.
you are putting barriers becoz i acted wrong???? who started??? for the second time i want to tell you, you made me go wrong.
you are putting barriers becoz i acted wrong??? or you want to feel more comfortable without me telling you, you are doing something very wrong to me and to us.
if only you knew how much i love you, you wont need anything in this world instead waking up everymorning with my eyes next to you.
i thought you were perfect.
i thought i was perfect.
i thought we are perfect.
we will turn this thought to a lifetime of love, trust, no barriers, perfect.



Just give me your hand.

No comments: