Thursday, October 30, 2008

HE

He is really strange, he love me I know….he show me love I can see… but when there’s people around he is not the same person anymore.

He likes to make me angry, he likes to criticize me all the time….and he do it all in a funny way...So everybody can laugh and login to the game.

When the game is over and done he laugh and expect me to laugh too because he made everybody joyful and interested about his game…but I’m not…I was the object of this game…

At the end he always turn and look at me with his eyes full of love and care…he can make me feel safe right away…but since this game is always the same…since this game is always repeating itself…it’s making me feel sick.

When we are alone he makes me feel like I’m the queen, when there’s one person or more he need to be and to feel that he is the king.

I love him But….

No comments: